Why, Hello. I’m so glad you found your way here. I’m Anne Stagg (they/them & she/her). My little corner of the internet is a place to celebrate gender identity, sexuality, and sexual expression without shame or apology and weave together delicious erotica, sexual wellness, & social justice.
Where else can you read my work?
Are you curious about where to find more of my fiction, poetry, and non-fiction? Check out the links below!
Writing as Anne Stagg
“The Weight of Command” in Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume II published by Cleis Press. Available now for pre-order. Publication date: February 9, 2021. (Fiction)
- In Print: Powells, Amazon, Books-a-Million. Also coming soon on Bookshop and Barnes & Noble.
- As an eBook: Kindle, Nook, Google Play, iBooks, and Kobo.
The Mound of Gaia Series on Bellesa (Fiction)
- The Song of Water
- Rumors of the Wind
- Flame’s Tongue
- The Sacred Passage
- Blood Makes Noise
- Drink Deep and Remember
- The Huntress
Other Works on Bellesa (Fiction)
Contributor to An Exaltation of Shadows, Volume I published by Dark Gatekeeper Gaming (Poetry).
- In Print & eBook: DriveThru Fiction.
Writing as Jennifer K. Kowalski
Contributor to Burnt Pine Magazine, Issue 3, Fall 2017
- Poetry: “Concerning the morning I would not make love to you.”
- Non-fiction: “To Mourn the Living.”