Hello, My Beauties. The end of the year always brings with it a hefty amount of self-reflection. This year has been one of revelation, acceptance, and celebration. One of the accomplishments of which I’m most proud is contributing to the re-emergence of #fetchat in April.
If you’re unfamiliar with the history of #fetchat, check out my post The Acolyte,” a foot worship poem & a little #fetchat history.
So, in the spirit of thankfulness and celebration, I’d like to offer my thoughts on some of my favorite #fetchat experiences from 2019.
First, I’d like to talk about my co-host, Nikki.
Nikki from loveisafetish.com (@loveisafetish on Twitter) is my co-host for #fetchat. She’s sharp and funny, with a compassionate heart. A fantastic artist, she’s responsible for almost all of #fetchat’s incredible graphics. Above all, bringing #fetchat back in April 2019 was her idea. I’m grateful for her partnership and friendship every day.
Second, the #fetchat community.
Every week a group of fantastic people joins us to talk about kink and fetish topics. Moreover, the level of knowledge that folks bring with them is mind-blowing. We decided to archive the chats in a group on Fetlife.com because the quality of information was too good to lose. Keeping that info as a resource felt necessary.
The people in the #fetchat community are some of the kindest folks I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know. They share their experiences with compassion. Consequently, discussions are had with genuine curiosity and care. It’s an incredible privilege to share virtual space with this community each week.
Third, our #fetchat guests.
A host of individuals from our community offered to share their knowledge as guests this past year. Consequently, we’ve been able to cover a range of topics from Foot Fetishes to Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Issues in BDSM. Here’s a list of the folks (including those who were guests when @EroticaVPage was hosting #fetchat) who helped bring education to the #fetchat community in 2019.
- A Queerer Journey (@RaoulDuke223): Self-Discovery
- American Ruin (@AmericanRuin): BDSM Tools
- Bianca from Helen’s Toy Box (@helenstoybox): Kink and Hypnosis
- C Pells (@CPells2): Non-monogamy/Polyamory
- Charlie Bowmann (@bowmann_charlie): Chastity Control
- D’Angel (@dangelauthor): Fetish Communities
- Darling Nikki (@loveisafetish): Erotic Photography; Foot Fetish
- Ginny James (@ginnyjames14): Group Sex
- Good Girl Gone Bad Podcast (@GGGBPodcast): Fear Play; Primal Play
- His Kitten aka Bex (@LoupEtChaton): Age Play (DD-MM/lg-lb)
- Isabelle Lauren (@RomanticIsa): Differences in Sex Drives
- Lilith Ember (@LilithEmber): Bondage
- Master Ruby (@MasterRuby1866): Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Issues in BDSM
- Muirnah NahNah (@princesspain4): Individualization of Kinks
- Multiperv (@Multiperv): Humiliation Play
- Reed James (@NLPublications): Writing Erotica
- Starcross (@LoveLustLondon): Starting and Maintaining BDSM Relationships
- Tara Jazdzewski (@JazdzewskiTara): Polyamory (general)
- Violet Fawkes (@fireandhoney): Empathy and Being a Switch; Porn vs. Art
- Zack Servus (@zackservus): Being a slave in an M/s Relationship
Finally, my top three chats from 2019 (in no particular order).
Being a #slave in an M/s Relationship with Zack Servus (@zackservus) on 7/31/2019. Zack is a great performer/model. His ability to be vulnerable is stunning & he brought the same openness to #fetchat. The thoughtful, honest answers he offered were a gift. You can check out Zack’s work at onlyfans.com/zackservus .
Trans & GNC Issues in BDSM with Master Ruby (@MasterRuby1866) on 9/11/2019. Master Ruby is a gem and therefore contributed a wealth of knowledge and awareness to our chat on Trans and Gender Non-Conforming issues in kink. Moreover, Master Ruby’s blog, collaredgirls.com, is a fabulous BDSM, mental health, and LGTBQIA+ Pride resource.
Erotica on 10/16/2019. So many of the folks who join #fetchat each week are incredible authors. This chat was one that is a must-read for anyone who reads, writes, or aspires to write erotica.
In short, #Fetchat has had an incredible year, and I can’t wait to see what 2020 has to offer!
Be well, be wonderful, and above all, be you.
My amazing #fetchat co-host, Nikki from loveisafetish.com created all of the images in this post.